Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
VaneTec is now offering a vane that is perfect for the small diameter shafts used for long distance or FITA shooting.
This vane is made of the V-Max materials just like our other products.
It is 1.750" in length
.330 in height and weighs in at 2.8 grains.
Absolutely no noise or vibration with awesome flight characteristics as far as you want to shoot!
-No prep bonding
-Semi rigid blade
-Available in white, flo-yellow, flo-green, black and fire orange
Available factory direct - 50 packs
888-572-5251- vmaxvanes.com - [email protected]

·
Registered
687 Posts
VaneTec Vanes preform Fantastically for 3D also.
I won 2nd place at the ASA Championship Classic this year shooting CXL 150 Selects with VaneTec Vanes :shade:
Shoot'em and watch your arrow groups really tighten up :wink:
Deborah

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
Long Distance Vanes

Are these minis going to be 1.75" or 1.8"?
Thanks,
Jbird

·
(aka lug nut)
49,680 Posts
New Mini Vanes are 1.75 - Call VaneTec Direct

The new mini Vanes for FITA are 1.75 inches, not 1.8 inches. I called VaneTec directly and they are send me a three 50-vane batches in their fluorescent colors. I have never done business with them, and the owner said he would send me an invoice; just send a check after I receive the new vanes. Wow, what service!

The new vanes are very low profile, a little over 0.3 inches high. He said he worked on the design with Dave Cousins until Dave was satisfied. Good enough for me.

·
(aka lug nut)
49,680 Posts
Mini-Fita VMax vanes are a great value

I received my mini-Fita VMax vanes. I am a diehard FlexFletch 187 vane user, but the VaneTec customer service and price are great. Lancasterarchery sells the FlexFletch 187 vanes for $8.99 for a package of 39 pieces plus a minimum shipping charge of about $7.00.

VaneTec, when I ordered by phone, sent me 150 vanes (three colors) for $7 for a pak of 50 vanes, and shipping was $1.20, and he invoiced me, and he included a self-addressed stamped envelope. Total was $22.20 for 150 vanes!

VaneTec mini-Fita vanes are about half the cost when compared to FlexFletch 187's.

If you need arrow wraps, BowmanHunter on ArcheryTalk is the way to go.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I just received my package with Mini Super Spine Vanes- FITA/Distance. VaneTec customer service and price was superb.

I did not have a chance to use them yet, but they do look great I am sure that they will perform accordingly.

MBU

·
Registered
84 Posts
Anyone have a pic of this new vane yet?? Would it work on my ACC's for 3D too??

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
Ikw

I would probably pick the regular Super Spine 1.8's for 3-D. It's a great vane and works very well for Field Archery and would be great for 3-D as well.
Jbird

·
Registered
15,839 Posts
I would like to order some this spring for outdoor FITA shooting. I am into indoors now and am shooting 2315's with feathers. However, I will probably use these on some ACE's or X-10's.

It would be nice to see some different colors. The FITA target has so many a yellow vane disappears in the gold and I imagine the orange will disappear in the 8 or 7 rings. The green might be OK, it should be dark though to show up in the gold. I would like to see purple or possible blue. I think translucence vanes in certain colors show up better.

I have been using some of the 2.4" with four vanes for 3-D and they are great. I have one arrow with a pierced vane, but its wound healed enough so it is still shooting like the other arrows. These vane are flexable but track and are the most durable vane I have ever shot.

·
Registered
706 Posts
VaneTecs

I shoot the 2.3's on 2312's and I get the most amazing arrow flight over any other vane/arrow combination I've ever shot.Blow'em through your bag or 3D
target and it's hard to tell you had a pass through.............

·
Registered
288 Posts
New vanes

I have been using the new FITA vanes for awhile now, and believe me,
they are GREAT in all aspects. Couldn't ask for anything better.

djq

·
Registered
2 Posts
vaneinfo

I'd like to have my daughter try these new vanes. She shoots Easton Platinum Plus : size 1516. Will her shafts be too small?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Shaft size/ 1.75 V-Max

This vane was designed for shafts down to X10 sizes
so they should work great with her arrows.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts