Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 Drenalin with red dampers, custom red and black strings, red black and grey wrist sling, octane stabilizer. Brand new trophy ridge hitman 5 pin sight. $700 for package or $600 for bare bow.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
$625 bare bow with red dampers and extra set of factory strings..Best bow built by Mathews!

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Just for the heads up. People are selling z7's for 500$ so u should seriously lower the price if your looking to sell

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
U should seriously not post something like that on someones thread....its a $500 bow with $200 in dampers, custom strings, and the dead end string stop. Not to mention its in MINT condition and the Drenalin is Mathews best selling bow. If I dont sell it, so be it but next time a pm would be more considerate if you hijack a forum......regards

·
Registered
224 Posts
sell the stabilizer??

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It now has a Loesch Custom Grip on it and factory strings in perfect shape..$550 tyd

·
Registered
10 Posts
i will trade you a z7 tactical bow 27" cam for this bow the z7 tactical has orange florescent strings if interested cal me at 678-389-1617 by the way the bow is a 70 lb bow thank you fully agree the drenalin is the best bow by mathews

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.