Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
14,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK. I love mirada and here music is pretty good as well. Did anyone see the latest episode of realtree roadtrips with her, blake, and michael wadell hunting nc nebraska? She hit a deer in what i would consider to be behind the guts, i mean it almost hit the back leg. Why even show these kind of shots on tv. They do not educate, they do not inspire, and they deffinately do not give the shooter credibility.

·
Registered
23,625 Posts
Right.....because no on eEVER makes a bad shot...I say good on them for showing the REALITY of bowhunting.

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Don't bash Miranda!!

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
Right.....because no on eEVER makes a bad shot...I say good on them for showing the REALITY of bowhunting.
Me too...she's human after all. Just because she's a celeb doesn't mean she, or any other celeb or tv hunter, can't make a bad shot. Show it...I respect it more when they do

·
Registered
14,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I understand that, and im not saying i've never made a bad shot i just feel that with the culture that we live in and the constant bad rep that bowhunters get it might not be the best thing.

·
Banned
3,872 Posts
Poop happens. Shes pretty

·
Banned
2,248 Posts
The people who are against hunting dont care if we shoot them in the lungs or tha azz, they dont want us to shoot them at all. So they will be upset either way. I dont have a problem with them showing the shot she made, it happens.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
I have no problem with bad shots on tv, I just wish they would admit it. Most of the time they will say it is a good shot even if it is obvious it isn't. Its more educational to own up to a bad shot then to try and pretend it didn't happen.

·
XX78 User
4,890 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
i would rather see honesty in a show then editing lies,its hunting and if u hunt long enough you me and every guy or girl on this site is gonna make less then a great shot.i like her besides being good looking shes gut a little spunk to her...just my 2 cents

·
Registered
17,328 Posts
I think everyone needs to quit watching hunting shows on tv.....
Thats the best advice I've read here in a longtime!!!

Step outside and shoot your bows instead!!!

·
Grumpy Old Man
26,816 Posts
I don't mind them showing a bad shot, especially when they own up to it.

But when some clown makes an obviously poor hit, and the camera pans to them and they're fist pumping and saying " Yes...Yes...smoked him....yes....yeah baby, that's what it's all about" or some other nonsense.....well, that's when I :frusty:

·
Registered
564 Posts
More power to them, I like to see the bad shots, as long as they recover them/ make a thorough effort to recover the animal. No ones perfect.

·
Registered
214 Posts
If i have to hear "big buck down baby" one more time im gonna put a acc pro hunter through this frik'n big screen.....

1 - 20 of 41 Posts