Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a bunch of stuff I don't use or need and am looking to sell it to someone that may use it more. Some of the items are used but in good shape. I will mention issues with items if any exist. If you are interested in more than one thing, the prices are more negotiable! All items come from a smoke and pet free home.

The list is as follows:

1) Military 1/4 Zip Poly (Green)_Light/Med Weight.....Size L
Military 1/4 Zip Poly (Tan)_Heavy Weight.....Size Medium (Have 2)
Zip Fleece Jackets (Black)__Columbia and C&B....Size L and XL (The Columbia one has a busted pocket zipper, but still great for layering)

Sell at Set for Layering......$20 TYD

2) Waterproof Goretex Pants (Desert Camo)__Size Small-Short....Like new, gore-seams, zip legs__$25 TYD

3) Waterproof Lightweight Set (Jacket and Pants) Digital Camo__Size Med (Jacket fits like Large).....NEW____$35 TYD

4) Waterproof Lightweight Parka with Insulated Insert_Digital Camo__Size XL.....New with Tags____$35 TYD

5) Waterproof Jacket _Woodland Camo_Size Small (fits like Large)....Heavy duty rubberized with sealed seams____$25 TYD

6) Heavyweight Parka (Gray) with Hood)__Size L....New with Tags__$45 TYD

Open to offers.....just need the stuff gone....taking up valuable space in my basement! Great for hunting, hiking, fishing, splitting wood, drinking beer, etc.:wink:

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just noticed that the pictures didn't load in the second post.....I will correct that tonight, not sure why that happened.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts