Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to find a used Mission Journey, but that seems to be nearly impossible. When one for sale does surface it goes for the same price or even more sometimes than it's Mathew's big brother the Switchback XT.
Is the Mission Journey that rare and they didn't make that many or are people just hanging onto them longer than the Switchback and Switchback XT?

Just curious is all.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's what I was kindof thinking after searching for them everywhere and only finding old classifieds. But you'd think with how popular the Switchback and Switchback XT were and in demand that they would've made a lot of Journey's to try and grab that price range market too.
Quantity made is the only explanation that I could come up with why the Switchback and Switchback XT are just as affordable and more are getting put up for sale than the Journey.
My original plan was to find a good price on a used Journey so I could get a good bow for less than what the Mathew's were going for, but it's turning out to be the opposite and it'd be an easier and probably cheaper investment just to find a good deal on the Mathews.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts