Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post up your Mission bow pics! Harvest pics are a plus!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

2012 was a good year for the trusty Mission Journey!

·
Registered
244 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
And the misses Menace Menace1.jpg Menace2.jpg Menace3.jpg

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NICE! I'm thinking of picking up a craze for the GF this summer. She has an old junk deerhunter bow that doesn't fit her quite right. Still holding on to the small glimmer of hope that she will love hunting....

Im also either going to give the journey a make over, or pick up a black ballistic.... been pestering a few different bow dippers about ideas.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ttt

·
Registered
66 Posts
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364406248.168302.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364406260.222056.jpg
Here is my Ballistic

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ttt

·
Registered
244 Posts
Speed??? Don't know, don't care, but I can hit a ping pong ball at 30 yds. no problem all day long.

·
Banned
100 Posts
Just got a ballistic hoping to shoot it today!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nice rigs! I would love to own a voyager!

·
Registered
85 Posts
just got a Rally so for so good. Only shot indoor spots cant wait to get it out on the 3D range. speed don't know yet

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Nice rigs! I would love to own a voyager!
Switching from eliminator to voyager was huge change 4 more inches ATA and seemed way , way, way heavier but boy if you don't feel like your holding a weapon from star wars that voyager shoots laser beams.
Have sense got use to vxt and love it don't notice the weight anymore unless I'm trekking a long ways holding the bow and it shoots with the best of them still waiting for the first 3d outdoor results to come in but I should have placed hi I felt like I was unstoppable

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
if you find it isn't the right bow for you, I might be interested in some sort of a trade for my Journey. Essentially the same bow without the roller guard and shorter ATA. Good luck shooting! I have my first 3d shoot on my bday may 4th.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts