Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Vendor
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a used Mission Sniper Lite crossbow package in Lost Camo that comes with the Mission Sniper Lite crossbow, quiver, crossbow scope (Luminix illuminated reticle), 2 Mission bolts, and a Mission soft case. The crossbow has seen around 30 bolts through it along with maybe 3 hunts, so it is in nice shape and is one of the lightest & quietest crossbows on the market. Asking $460 TYD

IMG_20191211_012706.jpg
IMG_20191211_012634.jpg
IMG_20191211_012650.jpg
IMG_20191211_012620.jpg

·
Vendor
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$425 TYD - Will install a new Hawke XP MAP Crossbow 1.5-5 x 32mm velocity calibrated crossbow scope

·
Registered
759 Posts
Can't believe this is still for sale. I use my Sniper Lite as my backup bow. Plenty of speed for deer, great trigger, no bow press needed. This would be a great bow for a kid. You have to shoot it to decock it, but a screw in decocking blunt is no problem to carry in your pack.

·
Vendor
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can't believe this is still for sale. I use my Sniper Lite as my backup bow. Plenty of speed for deer, great trigger, no bow press needed. This would be a great bow for a kid. You have to shoot it to decock it, but a screw in decocking blunt is no problem to carry in your pack.
I agree as fantastic crossbow. Bumping down to $415 TYD

·
Vendor
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
$410 TYD

As mentioned earlier will change out the scope to a Hawke MAP Crossbow scope 1.5-5 x 32mm with velocity adjustment dial from 265 fps - 435 fps.

Great deal

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Getting some members very interested but would tell them to just go for it. The bow is top notch with the New Hawke Scope will make it even deadlier for a super light, easy to cock, easy to carry, and ultra quiet crossbow. Cams are designed to always stay in time so don't have to worry about if anything got knocked out of specs at hunting camp, no need so just keep on hunting.

·
Registered
759 Posts
I'm getting 300 fps with arrows weighing 460 grains with my Sniper Lite, which is faster and with a heavier arrow than my last compound, a 65# Mathews Switchback XT. I shot three does with that Sniper Lite this past year, each shot was a complete pass through at 22 yards, 18 yards, and 32 yards. I do not shoot groups out to 50 yards with this crossbow and Spynal Tapps. I've ruined two arrows doing so. Superb trigger, and shoots quieter than any other crossbow I've shot.........and I have shot a bunch at my local pro shop. After hundreds and hundreds of shots, my string still looks brand new.

·
Vendor
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm getting 300 fps with arrows weighing 460 grains with my Sniper Lite, which is faster and with a heavier arrow than my last compound, a 65# Mathews Switchback XT. I shot three does with that Sniper Lite this past year, each shot was a complete pass through at 22 yards, 18 yards, and 32 yards. I do not shoot groups out to 50 yards with this crossbow and Spynal Tapps. I've ruined two arrows doing so. Superb trigger, and shoots quieter than any other crossbow I've shot.........and I have shot a bunch at my local pro shop. After hundreds and hundreds of shots, my string still looks brand new.
Yeah they are great crossbows without a doubt.

Sold and closing listing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.