Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
11,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys Mo. season opens in 35 days.
I got 2 hang ons hung Monday, and 2 more yesturday. Have a few more to get out.
Oh, and it's HOT!!
Chime in. Be safe, good luck to all.

·
Registered
Bowtech Realm X and PSE Inertia 50lbs
5,070 Posts
Make sure you checked for ticks the next few says, as they are pretty thick.

heard of a couple ehd deer nw of KC, but a few happen every year all over.

·
Registered
11,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Yep for sure. I spray down pretty heavy.

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
Last year was my first season here in MO, I was surprised how many alternate gun seasons they have. If I stick around Ill probably look for a lease.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
What you guys getting for cam pics?

·
XX78 User
4,965 Posts
Last year was my first season here in MO, I was surprised how many alternate gun seasons they have. If I stick around Ill probably look for a lease.
Yes.. Can be a free for all on Public at times.

Reactions: crankn101

·
Premium Member
110 Posts

This right here, friend of mine just got diagnosed with that lone star tick disease, basically allergic to all mammal meats/products now. No dairy, no red meat or pork.
good luck to everyone

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Didn't even get the cams out this year, but my guy on the property has been seeing plenty of bucks.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
I won’t get to excited til late october, even then I have a elk hunt mid October, then a Kansas tag so I’ll be there nov 4th-14th ish, may get a set or two in around Halloween before I head to Kansas, but will prob be rifle season or after before I get to hunt much in my home state, I’ve had better luck getting on mature bucks in December the last 3 years then any other time though so I’m ok with it.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Nice looking bucks! Planning to be back in Missouri this fall!

Reactions: deer310sg

·
Registered
11,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I won’t get to excited til late october, even then I have a elk hunt mid October, then a Kansas tag so I’ll be there nov 4th-14th ish, may get a set or two in around Halloween before I head to Kansas, but will prob be rifle season or after before I get to hunt much in my home state, I’ve had better luck getting on mature bucks in December the last 3 years then any other time though so I’m ok with it.
Love late season to. Arrowed a few gooduns in Dec. also.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Love late season to. Arrowed a few gooduns in Dec. also.
All of my bigger bucks have came in December, shot my best buck to date last year on December 18th. Shoulder shot a stud in dec 31st 2019 and didn’t recover him, in 2018 I killed a 143” December 3rd, to say I look forward to late season is a understatement!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hunting in SW Missouri is fantastic come November. The weekend before opening day of rifle season is killer. Seen and killed many deer with bow at that time of the season. Deer aren’t all that spooky and they are starting to cruise for does

1 - 20 of 96 Posts