Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
only 16 more days till season opens. With the recent weather change i am pumped. I just hope this cool spell holds on for a while. I have been seeing a couple of really nice bucks, both would be P&Y, i just hope i can get a chance on them this year. Good luck to all of you this year.

·
Registered
287 Posts
bigbennett42 said:
I just hope this cool spell holds on for a while. .

Nice change isn't it, hopefully a early fall and a colder winter.
16 days -- I'm feelin it to.
Good luck bb42 :darkbeer:

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
i am sooooooo ready! i love these evenings and the mornings....get's my blood boiling. good luck to all missouri hunters

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
bigbennett42 said:
only 16 more days till season opens. With the recent weather change i am pumped. I just hope this cool spell holds on for a while. I have been seeing a couple of really nice bucks, both would be P&Y, i just hope i can get a chance on them this year. Good luck to all of you this year.
I feel the same if it stays cool I will be out there hopefully to fill the freezer early. I sure do miss those deer loins.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Weather

Isn't it funny how a cool spell throws you right into that hunting mood. I am not only counting down the days, but also counting down the hours!! Hopefully we will all be celebrating after the first day like this :darkbeer:

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
It sure is nice to be able to walk outside without the heat broiling your eyeballs right out of your head.
I was hating walking the dog at 6 in the morning and having it be 87 degrees out already.

Man I am pumped. Mostly because this is going to be "my year".
I am going to get one this year!

·
Registered
59 Posts
I was going crazy months ago and now this cool spell is just adding to the fire. Season can't get here fast enough.

I went and sat in our food plot stand the last few nights and watched some mommas and there young ones come out and munch around. Next time I sit in the stand though, season will be here and I will have my stick and bow ready to waylay some brown and white. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
416 Posts
letemgrow said:
I feel the same if it stays cool I will be out there hopefully to fill the freezer early. I sure do miss those deer loins.
I'm with ya', but danimal and I both know you won't be out there in the early season. Don't worry, Dan and I will give you some meat. :wink:

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
Wouldn't it be crazy if we had an early November with highs in the 40s instead of highs in the 60s or 70s? Holy cow, it'd be incredible.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I can't wait. I'm sure i'll get misquito bites on the first day-- it never fails. Opener falls on a Friday. I'll be up early.
sparrowhawk

·
Registered
460 Posts
Yeah this weather is great!! It wasn't so bad when it was 110 in the shade, but now that it's so nice the waiting is tough. I'm going to Bennett Springs for some trout fishing this weekend to get help pass some time till season starts.

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Cocked, Locked, and ready to Rock...but I'm debating on buying my Kentucky tags and heading to the woods this Saturday.:tongue:

·
Registered
306 Posts
Now where's the fast forward button? The 15th can not get here fast enough. Good luck fellow Missourians.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
cant wait for sep.15 not nearly as many acorns this year should make for lots better hunting.been seeing a ton of deer lately especially in the evening. the first mature doe i see is gonna be in trouble. good luck to all my fellow missourians. i dont think we get enough recognition as a (TROPHY) state even though the world record non-typical came from here lets show those other boys what we got!!!!:darkbeer: :darkbeer:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts