Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if you have a missouri concealed to carry permit if you can carry this during archery season. I know when I hunt from my ground blind if something attacks me I want to be able to defend myself and not try to pull back a bow. Anyone know the answer?:darkbeer:

·
Banned
2,779 Posts
Anyone know if you have a missouri concealed to carry permit if you can carry this during archery season. I know when I hunt from my ground blind if something attacks me I want to be able to defend myself and not try to pull back a bow. Anyone know the answer?:darkbeer:
I highly doubt it's legal there to carry while archery hunting.
probably not even so on your own property
those laws are the suck

·
Registered
8,887 Posts
Call the MDOC

·
Registered
264 Posts
Negative, Ghostrider

You are not permitted to carry a firearm of any kind during archery season. But if it's concealed.... how do they know you have it??? :zip:

·
Registered
102 Posts
In Ohio you can. It is in our Hunting and Trapping Regulations. Might want to read through your regulation book it may be in there. You could always call and talk to the sherrif.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Got a lot of boogy men running the woods in MO?:darkbeer:

·
Registered
368 Posts
I live, literally, in the Meth Capital of the World.

So, yes, there are boogymen in my woods.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I agree, there probably isn't anything in the woods that is going to attack you while you are sitting in your blind. The only reason I would have to carry concealed is the possibility of walking up on a portable methlab, complete with "chemists". I know this isn't an issue for most people and for that you should be thankful.

Methheads aren't very bright, but they want to go to jail about as much as the deer want to get stuck with a Tekan.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts