Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The missouri state out door shoot is this weekend if you have never shot a field shoot this the one to shoot. There will be two days of shooting and we will let you use your binoculars. Thats a bud shoot joke. The state of missouri has a lot of good shooters i hope to see you out there.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
state

You take that chicken **** scope off your bow and put a set of pins on there and I'll show you a *****. No you can leave it on spot me 15 points and I'll shoot you for 20 bucks.This guy thinks he is a pro.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Pins,Scopes?

Nshan better try for 5 points ol' 689 is a sleeper with them pins I tell ya........................Better yet go even I'll take some of the action. He is a little kitty though. Nyuck, Nyuck..
The Ratboss

·
Registered
284 Posts
NSHAN T: 689 is a *****
how'd you know what i was thinking ? i heard 689 say he was thinking about going to the bud shoot. I think that's a good place for him.

question- can you score your practice target at a 3-d shoot ?

question- are we going to be graced with all these cracker bows this week-end ? i'm curious to see how they stand up against the "loosers Choice" team under a real test of endurance, not just 40 shots and back to the truck.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Mathews stomper

I make one little comment and all the pin guys jump on my back. U guys forget I only have one eye that works and I can't see out of it very well so by all rights 689(*****) should be spotting me 20 points plus. And Mr.Heinz its to freaking hot for me to shoot this weekend I am going to the lake. And yes that crackerized martin will hold up to any shoot just sometimes the iddiot behind it can't it will be a fun indoor season I can tell already

see ya

1 - 8 of 8 Posts