Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Love the Antler restriction program Missouri has in place. We have seen great results. "HATE" the phone into a computer check in system they put in place. It's a poachers DREAM come true. We allways hunt with a bow the week before gun season. Sounds like down town Bagdad 3-4 day before season even opens. We have had several locals say ... your late. We whack'um and stack'um early and just call them in opening morning while having coffee. How in the world can MDW think this system is effective. Would your banker let you in the vault to make a withdrawl and tell you to call tomorrow and tell me what you took????:confused: MDW and any other state using this phone in system .... wake up ... there stealing our deer. The records MDW is collecting from this Data is wrong. It is trully a JOKE SYSTEM.:zip:

Attachments

· Registered
1,539 Posts
nice pics there, good young deer.

· Classifieds Administrator
39,607 Posts
Great looking bucks, thanks for sharing. Good luck harvesting one of them.

· Banned
4,880 Posts
Love the Antler restriction program Missouri has in place. We have seen great results. "HATE" the phone into a computer check in system they put in place. It's a poachers DREAM come true. We allways hunt with a bow the week before gun season. Sounds like down town Bagdad 3-4 day before season even opens. We have had several locals say ... your late. We whack'um and stack'um early and just call them in opening morning while having coffee. How in the world can MDW think this system is effective. Would your banker let you in the vault to make a withdrawl and tell you to call tomorrow and tell me what you took????:confused: MDW and any other state using this phone in system .... wake up ... there stealing our deer. The records MDW is collecting from this Data is wrong. It is trully a JOKE SYSTEM.:zip:
I agree with you 110%.At least you are in northern Mo. where there is at least a points restriction.We've been on a bad downward spiral for years and years down here,while many counties north of here started thriving.Back when we had tons of deer drawing one doe tag was like pulling teeth.Then we got to many and blue tongue wiped them out.Once we had less than 1/4 of our deer herd left they start letting people shoot the fire out of everything.Then they go and do the unlimited doe thing.They finally done away with the unlimited doe with a rifle for this county but a fat lot of good that'll do because the county that joins us on the east side is still unlimited.All you got to do is shoot what you want and call it in and say you killed in that county.Wh'os going to know the differance?Nobody unless they tell on thierself.One good thing we do have going though is that we can't participate in the late doe seasons with a rifle.Nice deer by the way.:darkbeer:

· Registered
61 Posts
I agree, I agree and yes it does. The antler point restriction is great, with the exception of a few bad genes being able to thrive. The "telecheck" is ignorant, but it does save me some fuel. Im not sure where you are from narleyhorns, but here in Macon county it sound like bagdad for at least a week, before season starts.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.