Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Give me some ideas on mittens that are flexible and warm.I have tried a number of gloves and find nothing that works for me.If possible,I would like to be able to hang onto my bow,or drive my truck with them.

·
Registered
585 Posts
I have tried many pairs. I would just use a thin pair and get the tube hand warmer. That has worked the best for me so far. Just got one the other day and tried it this past weekend. Get one that will flatten out so it gets out of the way. Gander has one that goes flat. It is curved a little.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I like glomitts, like the ones at Cabelas. They are gloves that have a mitten finger cover for extra warmth. There are some that leave your finger tips bare, but I recommend the full-finger glove type.

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like glomitts, like the ones at Cabelas. They are gloves that have a mitten finger cover for extra warmth. There are some that leave your finger tips bare, but I recommend the full-finger glove type.
I was looking at those.It seems like a good design.Thanks.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I use the wool fingerless gloves that have the mitten cover for your fingers. I just slip a hothands in the mitten part and my hands stay toasty.

·
Classifieds Administrator
39,216 Posts
I have a pair of those and they work great. You can also can flip back the mitten and it has a magnet and sticks to the back of your hand.

Great mitten/gloves. Plus the additional to add handwarmers is huge plus.

Think they were only like $15.00 or so too. Then again that was 5 years ago and Advantage Timber was in style! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts