Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
34,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's back to normal this weekend.

Saturday July 12th is Mohican Bowmen's Anniversary shoot. It's a 10:00 shotgun start...so if you are going....don't get there at 9:55 like Nino and I did last year or you won't get to fling any arrows before they tell you which target to go too.:wink:

This is a nice range that is sunk back in the middle of a State Park in southern MD. Come on out and shoot....those of you that hit the Hill last week should do well on this course IF you don't do what I did last year and take the course for granted because it isn't the Hill:embara:

Revenge on that course will be had this weekend:uzi:

By the way it will be a field round not a field/hunter round:)

·
Registered
34,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
None of you are going to shoot this weekend....

The Hill couldn't have kicked your butts that bad....:embara:

·
aka "5 Spot"
9,756 Posts
None of you are going to shoot this weekend....

Just a bit to far for me to travel 2 weeks in a row. Hope you have a good turnout and a great time.

·
Registered
34,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just a bit to far for me to travel 2 weeks in a row. Hope you have a good turnout and a great time.
Well I wouldn't think I would see any of you guys again this weekend.:)

But there are a ton of Md and Va shooters within distance that shouldn't miss shooting this range if they are free on Sat morning:wink:

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Yes it did!!! :mad: Why is it everytime I shoot that range I question my decision to continue shooting Field archery? :confused:

Will have to catch you another time Hornet. Heading to The Grand Canyons of PA on my two-wheeler this weekend. :tongue:

·
Registered
34,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Forget Mohincan.............man up and come to the Big Foot Shoot in NJ!!!

$200.00 skins!!!!
To the what? :noidea:

The last thing I need is to be away for the weekend after the past 3 weeks of being gone....I am burnt out. Before Mon (2 days ago Mon) I have been home a total of 5 days in the past 3 weeks:eek:

·
Registered
34,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You going up and back Saturday???? I'm thinking I may need to go get me some of them skins!!!!:eek::tongue::wink:
Do they have a throw the arrow class?

Can your shoulder hold up to shooting? You looked like you were in some serious pain on Fri and Sat.:embara:

·
Registered
34,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bend at the waist is for the birds!!!
after this weekend....I will say that I must agree.....:eek:

It can work but is too much work IMO....I changed my swing at the half way point on Sat.....it's a whole different ball game now and MUCH easier for me.:wink:

·
Simon Cowel of AT
6,595 Posts
Do they have a throw the arrow class?

Can your shoulder hold up to shooting? You looked like you were in some serious pain on Fri and Sat.:embara:
I won Vegas on a ruptured disc and had surgury 3 weeks later.... A few Percs and a Prednisone or 4 and I am like a water walking machine ;)

Now Monday I may regret the stupidity and my golf game will suffer all week. BUT hopefully I will have a fist full of "skin" cash to soothe my injury :darkbeer::wink:

·
Registered
34,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So there are going to be 5 people there on Sat...sweet I have a shot :D

·
Administrator
65,510 Posts
A maybe for me Sat,
I know we are shooting Sun at TPA for the Chesapeake classic, anybody for Sun?
Yep.. and perhaps Saturday too.. It's my home club, but I've only shot the course once this year.. been on everyone elses all summer... :chortle: Just got back from Mexico, been gone since Monday.. I think I'm recovered and am going to shoot TPA both days.. if anyone is comin Saturday, lemme know.. maybe we can team up. :cheers:

Sorry Hornet.. I ain't traveling Saturday.. I haven't been home since last Wednesday.. (except to dump and repack Sunday night.. ) I gots chores to catch up on... :chortle: :wink:

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Yep.. and perhaps Saturday too.. It's my home club, but I've only shot the course once this year.. been on everyone elses all summer... :chortle: Just got back from Mexico, been gone since Monday.. I think I'm recovered and am going to shoot TPA both days.. if anyone is comin Saturday, lemme know.. maybe we can team up. :cheers:

Sorry Hornet.. I ain't traveling Saturday.. I haven't been home since last Wednesday.. (except to dump and repack Sunday night.. ) I gots chores to catch up on... :chortle: :wink:
Welcome back Sticky...did you successfully avoid the ice cubes and water? :eek: :wink:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts