Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 257 Posts

·
Vendor
84,690 Posts
Hey guys We have finally received our Shipment of Trailcameras.This is the first time offering our Trailcameras to the public and I wanted to offer a Special to Archery Talk Members before we start shipping to our Dealers. MSRP is going to be $209 .Our Archery Talk Special is $180 shipped in the lower 48 states.

Specs

5 Mega Pixal
IR
memory -SDcard from 8 mb to 2 GB
Picture sizes -5MP or 3MP settings
Video
Motion Sensor- PIR with 3 Sensitivity Level . High/Normal/Low
Operation-Day / Night
Response Time - 1.2 sec
Camera Delay's - 1-Sec-60minutes programmable
Video Length-1-60 Sec Programmable
TImer Switch- On/OffTIme Lapse Programmable
Power Supply- 4x AA or 8x AA for double life Time
Stand-by Current-<0.3ma
User interface-Wired remote control with LCD and keyboard
Fixation -Belt
Operation Temperature -20 celsius to 60 degree celsius

We are also going to have Security boxes for our Trailcameras soon.

NEW 2010 MONARCH TRAILCAMERAS!!

ARCHERY TALK SPECIAL PRICE $185 FREESHIPPING IN THE LOWER 48 STATES. IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP !!!

1 YEAR WARRANTY.

monarch trailcameras.png

party and trailcamera 013.jpg

party and trailcamera 016.jpg

·
Registered
13,450 Posts
can you post some photos that this camera has taken.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
How many pics can you get per set of batteries.With the 8 AA.Set on 3mp.Thanks.Has testing been done with lithium batteries if so what is the camera life ?Thanks.

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
Looks familiar

This looks very much like the Bushnell Trophy Cam. I assume it is programmed using the remote or are there button's inside the unit to program the camera?

Looks nice - Good luck

·
Vendor
84,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
programmed with the Remote. The battery life is very long and can last up to 6 months on a set of batteries. Or longer it just depends on how many pictures it takes. It can take around 2500+ pictures on a set of batteries .Usually more than that . I am in the process of testing the cameras using lithium batteries. I have had some cameras out for several months and it is still showing full power.

·
Vendor
84,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Some of our pictures from out Camera

First trail camera buck and doe 011.jpg

027.jpg

025.jpg

bucks 003.jpg

·
Vendor
84,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump

·
Registered
13,450 Posts
Can you view the pictures on the lcd remote? or do you have to pull the card and take it home to view it?
2. does it come with a memory card?
what card format does it use?

·
Vendor
84,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes you can view the pictures in the field and it Takes SD Cards. I prefer Sandisk cards but it dont come with one. We will have Security boxes and Sd cards very soon to offer.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
cam

This appears to have all the same specs of the scoutguard and same remote, what is the difference in these and scoutguards? Also you are saying that these are like the new model scoutguards where you can view the pics on the remote, correct?

·
Vendor
84,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes its made by the same manufacture so its very similar but this one has a wider range to pick up the animal alot quicker so you get more pictures or video. Yes you view the pictures on the small viewer.

·
C:\My Documents\My Pictur
23,094 Posts
t t t with interest. :)

·
Vendor
84,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well we have a Security box for our Trailcameras. From all the information we have . We have found the most affective way to lock a camera to a tree is by a security box. Our security boxes are made to lag bolt to a tree and you can not get these off unless you cut the tree down. But as several places we have seen you can not bolt them to trees so we are going to make our security boxes so you can use a cable lock if you choose. The Trailcamera has a place to put a lock on it to keep someone from opening it.

·
Registered
650 Posts
does HCO warranty these cams?

·
Vendor
84,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No this is not a HCO product. Its a Monarch . Monarch Warrantys these. Im the Owner and I will be the one to handle all the warrantys on my cameras.

·
Vendor
84,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BUmp

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I was really considering buying several of these.But I cant stand the lag bolt system and security box.That is the way my cuddeback is and I hate it.Its very loud with the lag bolts and the socket.And running multiple cameras this way is a nightmare.If some one is going to steal .The lag bolts will not stop him either.He will just go back to the truck and get a hacksaw.Well back to plan B homebrew.Thanks anyway.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I was really considering buying several of these.But I cant stand the lag bolt system and security box.That is the way my cuddeback is and I hate it.Its very loud with the lag bolts and the socket.And running multiple cameras this way is a nightmare.If some one is going to steal .The lag bolts will not stop him either.He will just go back to the truck and get a hacksaw.Well back to plan B homebrew.Thanks anyway.
I am not saying that these cameras dont interest me but I wish there was a way you could lock them to a tree and not use a security box.How much are the security boxes going to be.What are the dimentions of the camera in the box.I did'nt mean to slam your product in anyway.Its a very nice looking product.Thanks

·
Registered
775 Posts
Can the reader accept a card to transfer the pics to?

Why should I buy this camera over the Trophy Cam since it has been out and reviewed quite a bit? Not saying this camera isn't better but wanting to see what the big difference to make me look a new product.

Is the Monarch no flash???

1 - 20 of 257 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.