Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
6,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it was a great sat. morning ...29 degrees and sunny...perfect weather for shooting...a local club just ramping up a 3d course had a open shoot so we headed on down...(set up by a member here "camron, he did a fine job)
hats off to livingston gun club.

we sponsored a target.

Camron getting grilled for some tuff shots:)

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
Cool pics, looks like a "cold" fun time, lol.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Looks like fun.

Looks like you guys had a great time. When are there shoots coming up at Livingston. Maybe I can shoot one.

·
Registered
9,046 Posts
Thanks to the Monster crew for comming out to shoot! And a special thanks for sponsoring a target!!!!

I am not sure if I should thank Mike for letting me shoot a Monster though, I will be sleeping on the couch when I tell the wife I need "another" bow.:)

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Cameron,
Man, looks like I missed a good shoot. I had to miss your invite to your club this month due to some timing issues. It was really nice out for shooting. I shot at our club. Felt great to be outside again! Maybe I'll see you all next month! Shoot straight------>

·
Registered
9,046 Posts
Cameron,
Man, looks like I missed a good shoot. I had to miss your invite to your club this month due to some timing issues. It was really nice out for shooting. I shot at our club. Felt great to be outside again! Maybe I'll see you all next month! Shoot straight------>
April 26th is the next shoot. I will have some improvements done, two new targets and hopefully the "redemption" shot on a buck.:wink:

·
Banned
6,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cameron: it is always best to ask for fogivness then permission...lol

when is the next shoot

Mikie

·
Registered
9,046 Posts
cameron: it is always best to ask for fogivness then permission...lol

when is the next shoot

Mikie
You are correct!!!! Just need to get the cash flow back together.

April 26th will be the next shoot. Should I bring the cake?:tongue:

·
Banned
6,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no need for a cake...but a twinkie would be awesome...do you think you could get 40 candles in it...:eek::laugh:

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I must have just missed you guys there.

The 2 guys I were shooting with (have no Idea who they were), missed this target. :confused:

Once again, great job Cameron!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I would love to do more, but I only have every 5th and 6th weekends off because I have rotating days off.

·
Banned
6,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
let me know those dates because somebody has to be having a shoot ..dundee, adrian , somebody someclub some where....:darkbeer:

Mikie

1 - 17 of 17 Posts