Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Monster Buck From Central Wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!
has anyone seen this:mg: :

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
If that is a free ranging deer u better get him out of the herd now. You don't want him passing on those genetics. :tongue:

·
Registered
76 Posts
And they say wisconsin doesnt have any big bucks!!!! :jeez:
Some 12 yr old kid will get him opening day of gun hunting, out of his dads stand that he gave up on last year.

·
Banned
6,826 Posts
dogboy said:
And they say wisconsin doesnt have any big bucks!!!! :jeez:
Some 12 yr old kid will get him opening day of gun hunting, out of his dads stand that he gave up on last year.
Who on earth has said that?

Everybody knows WI has nice deer.

This one, has to be pen raised

·
Banned
2,045 Posts
Here is my ?

If he is pinned raised and he escapes and someone shoots him. He breaks the non-typical world record, does he count?

·
Registered
837 Posts
swoosh said:
Here is my ?

If he is pinned raised and he escapes and someone shoots him. He breaks the non-typical world record, does he count?

Good question.:wink:

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
that picture is photoshopped:wink:

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
swoosh said:
Here is my ?

I beleive I've read that the deer cannot be pen raised, even if it is roaming freely. It has to be born and raised in the wild. Check the P&Y or B&C regs and I'm pretty sure thats what they say

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
hoggin03 said:
I beleive I've read that the deer cannot be pen raised, even if it is roaming freely. It has to be born and raised in the wild. Check the P&Y or B&C regs and I'm pretty sure thats what they say

I would think this is true. If not...........A LOT of people would raise them, then when the season rolls around........"Hmmmmm, I have no idea if he was raised in a pen, all I know is I shot him on free ranging ground, now where is my publicity and my money for shooting the world record?!" :embara:
Most pen raised bucks have ear tags and/or other means of identification.

Lien2

·
Registered
580 Posts
Why does it have to be pen raised???? Looks a lot like the walking world record in Iowa and that buck wasn't pen raised. Just wait, if he gets shot the jealously will run deep on this site. Just like in our society, there are freaks walking around. This deer is just a rare freak in his society.

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
i'm more of a typical kind of guy. but if i did take a shot at him, it would only be if it were over 65 yards. anything closer and i would feel like i was stealing candy from a baby.:wink:

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
too bad he made it past the button buck stage......now look what he turned into :wink:

1 - 20 of 93 Posts