Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya nice people of AT. I was getting an itch to get a speed bow mostly for fun... And actually tried the Monster MR 5, was abit awkward shooting a RH bow since Im a lefty but here in sweden theres just ONE proshop in ALL of the country so im sorta used to it.... Needless to say i thought the bow was wonderful... 60 lbs drew like butter, BUT what i would like to know is if anyone has shot it with bulky clothes on like say a fleece jacket and a 3 D leafy suit over and if so did u experience any string slap?? this is impossible to test for shooting a RH bow left handed...I was thinking that string slap wouldnt be an issue due to the string stop, but guessing and knowing inst really the same.. So, if anyone has any unput i would be real glad to hear it. Oh and my current bow is a Z7, which is an excellent piece of equipment, but as u all know once u get the "itch" for a new bow its gonna need schratching...;)

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
my buddy hunts with an omen with 5" BH and doesnt have any problems... that he admits...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts