Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Live Life To The Fullest
5,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Mathews Monster NEW IN THE BOX NEVER OPEN. It is rght handed 70 lbs set at 27.5. My dealer has 28,29,30 and will change the draw for free. I need to dump this bow fast We bought a house and just found out we have to have 1000 for closing cost. willing to let it go for 725 shipped No Trades please need cash. Like i said the bow has never been out of the box.

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
Monster

:bump2: for a good deal. Hope ya get a taker soon.:thumbs_up

·
Live Life To The Fullest
5,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have a mathews monster new in the box never open. It is rght handed 70 lbs set at 27.5. My dealer has 28,29,30 and will change the draw for free. I need to dump this bow fast we bought a house and just found out we have to have 1000 for closing cost. Willing to let it go for 725 shipped no trades please need cash. Like i said the bow has never been out of the box.
please read

·
roll tide roll!
3,652 Posts
if that dealer is anything like my dealer then i t actually can happen, my dealer has told several people to either call mathews or do it online..... i know i cant believe that either, but they are the kind of folks that want your money then after they get it, they're pretty much done with you

·
Registered
899 Posts
matthews registers thier bows to the buyers right there on the spot

·
Live Life To The Fullest
5,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
NO they dont, my dealer does not Reg. them at all you have to do it or if you have a problem then its done at that time.

·
Live Life To The Fullest
5,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the poundage is 60-70 and the draw will go from 25 to 30 with mods

·
Registered
33 Posts
monster

I might be interested if i don"t get the bow i bid on on ebay. i will know monday morning. will you take a money order? THANKS BOB

·
Live Life To The Fullest
5,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yep bow was sold today at 1:10 PM to Jackhammer

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.