Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
4,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering what everyones dealer is charging for the new mathews monster?

my dealer is charging $712

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Hunlee say that is good price!!!!!!Hear in Michigan mATHEW Deeler sell thems for $850 pluss!!!!!!!!!Hunlee buy a MONSTER from deeler from another state and said deeler send Hunlee the bow on nice UPS truck:wink:Warranty paper was sent in to Mathew as Hunlee buy the bow in store!!!!!Hunlee get grate price aswell,,,,local deeler not want to sell Hunlee a bow so Hunlee buy elsewhere!!!!!!!!!!Their loss:wink:

hunlee

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Hunlee buy for son!!!!!!!Son of hunlee like it verry much!!!!!!!

hunlee

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
$809 here..... anyone else?

·
4,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just cant believe people are actually buying them at those prices!!!

·
Registered
7,807 Posts
I was just wondering what everyones dealer is charging for the new mathews monster?

my dealer is charging $712
Sweet Moses!!!!

That price....... Does that shop know anything about business???

Unless he is rich..... he will NOT survive selling even a high-end bow at that mininum of profit margin.

·
4,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thats pretty much all that keeps the shop open, Mathews bow sales, been open since before I was born and started selling mathews about 12 years ago I think......He has a little bit of this and that but people come from far away to buy bows from him...

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Hunlee say that is good price!!!!!!Hear in Michigan mATHEW Deeler sell thems for $850 pluss!!!!!!!!!Hunlee buy a MONSTER from deeler from another state and said deeler send Hunlee the bow on nice UPS truck:wink:Warranty paper was sent in to Mathew as Hunlee buy the bow in store!!!!!Hunlee get grate price aswell,,,,local deeler not want to sell Hunlee a bow so Hunlee buy elsewhere!!!!!!!!!!Their loss:wink:

hunlee
If i heard rite a Mathews dealer isnt allowed to mail bows to customers, i thought you had to go to the shop to pick up any new bows.

·
StringMakerExtraordinaire
2,225 Posts
I just love these basement dwellers that sell high end Mathews for low ball prices. :thumbs_do

·
Registered
500 Posts
monster prices....

$699.99 for the monster here....

·
4,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If i heard rite a Mathews dealer isnt allowed to mail bows to customers, i thought you had to go to the shop to pick up any new bows.
Is that what that hunlee guy was talking about...I cant understand the way he types....LOL

·
Registered
149 Posts
I think they are goin for $799 here....

·
Registered
557 Posts
699 sounds good to the consumer, but its a stupid low price for a dealer to be selling that bow at

1 - 20 of 29 Posts