Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Hoyt Nation Life Member
15,100 Posts
(in a hush voice...) Sshhhhhhh, thems fightin' words around here. I'm gonna tell you 2 words...your right !!!! .....Sshhhhhhh........

· Registered
5,563 Posts
The Monster is a great bow if your into that sort of thing, if I had to own a speed bow it would be my choice.

However I don't need a speed bow so its not for me either.:darkbeer:

· Electified Archer
3,275 Posts
Ours came into the shop Tuesday. I set it up with Mathews down force rest, set the poundage at 58-60 and drawlenth at 28". Shot a 310 grain arrow at 310 fps. While we don't usually put any stabs on our demo bows this one felt better with an s-coil. I do like the draw adjustment. Simply change out the mods without a press, but I am glad the owner super tunes all Mathews and I do the Hoyts since the monster looks like it is going to require alot of press time down the line.

· Registered
2,400 Posts
Monster

I shot it last night and it was ok. I don't think it was ugly I thought it looked cool. I have been waiting for it to come to a shop for i could shoot it before i bought a new bow. but it was not for me i will be getting the reezen

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.