·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how is the monster?

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Type in "Monster" in AT's search engine and you will find more info than you can take in. But none of that matters until you shoot one for yourself.

·
Registered
306 Posts
well in about a week i can let you know what i think.
By then mine should arrive and i'll have my first real hands on impression of it. Got a good deal so i bought it. i "picked" the bow hope it doesn't bite me in the ass.

Whiskerbender is right though more info than you can read in one sitting and some of it is actually useful and if you are real lucky pertains to the bow in factual regard. kinda jaded from reading the Monster versus threads lots of comedy and "oh yeah" going on in those

But i think they look real good, with a solid company behind them. if you are in the market, hit a pro shop and shoot one. who knows you may hate it

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Ive had mine for a year now. I love it. Get the 50-60 version. Shooting a 300gr arrow at 342.6fps with a 28.5" draw. For hunting im going to shoot 60lbs with a 360gr X Weave Pro it should be around 300fps. Plenty fast for hunting.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
I like mine! Seems to like a stffer shaft. I am shooting x-ringers 26 inches long 350 spine with 100 grain points.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts