Archery Talk Forum banner

Monster

695 Views 16 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  Hoythunter01
Please discuss.....
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
840 Posts
monster

shot it today. dead in the hand. a little hump at the end of the draw cycle. i shot it at 72 lbs. felt like it was 65. i loved it. i can't wait for mine to get here. it is way better than what is said on this site. i was scared to death to shoot it. it is one bad bow. i think it will be a killin and shootin machine.:darkbeer::darkbeer::darkbeer:

· Registered
36,987 Posts
I saw it , it had big feet , really hairy , swayed back and forth from side to side when it walked :eek:

· Registered
411 Posts

· Registered
841 Posts
Didnt you see that one other post on it, they blow up in lots of pieces, thats all have to say about it.
I just changed both cams on a Bowtech that got dry fired... is that kinda what your talking about:confused:

got pics of a dry fired XForce with the strings all wrapped around the cams & axles. Kinda like that?

You can't over rev a race car & not expect to blow the engine... there Fella!?

You Trollin?

· I like big buffs!
4,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I just changed both cams on a Bowtech that got dry fired... is that kinda what your talking about:confused:

got pics of a dry fired XForce with the strings all wrapped around the cams & axles. Kinda like that?

You can't over rev a race car & not expect to blow the engine... there Fella!?

You Trollin?
Nah not trollin....just trying to be funny. :tongue: I've been reading plenty on it.

Some of the replies here crack me up though....lmao! :thumbs_up

· Registered
714 Posts
shot it today. dead in the hand. a little hump at the end of the draw cycle. i shot it at 72 lbs. felt like it was 65. i loved it. i can't wait for mine to get here. it is way better than what is said on this site. i was scared to death to shoot it. it is one bad bow. i think it will be a killin and shootin machine.:darkbeer::darkbeer::darkbeer:
you mean you shot it a 65 and it felt like 72 right,,lol,,,common who you kidding?

· Hoyt Nation Life Member
15,100 Posts
I saw it , it had big feet , really hairy , swayed back and forth from side to side when it walked :eek:
Also saw one crumble:cry:at the flick of a finger. Seems to be a wussy monster.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.