Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR SALE ONLY!!!

I have two Mathews Monsters for sale.

Monster 1: (Monster on the RIGHT, without the wrist sling)
-2010 Monster 7
-7" Brace Height
-Focus Grip
-Orange/Black Zebra strings
-Bow has a 29" draw length with 60-70 lbs limbs.

This bow was hunted with for two years and has some noticeable wear and tear. The limb pockets have some scrathes, but the bow still shoots lights out!!!

**2010 Mathews Monster $500 or best offer!

Monster 2: (Monster on the LEFT, with the wrist sling)
-2011 Mathews Monster MR5 (this thing smokes!)
-29" draw
-5" Brace Height
-60-70 lbs limbs on bow, and 40-50 lbs limbs included (in box pictured)
-Wrist strap included
-Focus grip
-Orange/Black Zebra strings

This bow is essentially brand new with less than 500 arrows through it. The 40-50 pound limbs (which are included) have flung less than 100 arrows. This bow was purchased with the intent of tournament shooting with it, but the other monster I have (which I'm not selling and hunt with) feels better so I just shoot that all the time!

**2011 Mathews Monster MR 5 $700 or best offer!

***Bank Check or Money Order ONLY!!!

Thanks for looking and if you have any questions about these bows, or would like additional pictures of either, please PM me and I'll get them out to you ASAP!

Thanks,
BHWI

Bows 005 (Small).jpg Bows 006 (Small).jpg Bows 007 (Small).jpg

·
Registered
587 Posts
im very interested in the M7 could you please pm me if still available

·
Registered
3 Posts
how much do you want for the 50lb limbs in the box???

will you sell the bow with the 50lb limbs only and you keep the 70s?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
do you still have the mr5??

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
check your inbox...says its full....wondering if you can do $450 on the Monster 7 blacked out

pm me

·
Bringer of truth
14,831 Posts
pm me on 40 to 50 limbs..price pleae

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok, here we go.

mr5 back up for sale...$675

m7 still for sale...$500 obo

mr5 40-50 lbs limbs....$75 obo

thanks,
bhwi

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello ?? Is the mr5 still forsale? I cant get an adress to mail my check!! Is anyone else having trouble with this seller????

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Goodluck acecur i tried to purchase it . It was one price and i try to buy it then it went up then he went back to original price but then was gonna sale extra limbs seperate. I gave up on it. Im not sure what to think!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Goodluck acecur i tried to purchase it . It was one price and i try to buy it then it went up then he went back to original price but then was gonna sale extra limbs seperate. I gave up on it. Im not sure what to think!
DITTO....i thought i was 2nd in line....oh well....i will purchase a new one instead....

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Im not sure if hes even got a bow! I see he wont accept paypal. Kinda scary now!!

·
Registered
192 Posts
i'm sure he has it....just selective on choosing whom to sell it too....demand vs $$$$, that's all....he has the option to sell it to whomever he wants....ain't no thing...

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Not really a big deal but when your try to buy something and price changed 3-4 times or item starts getting divided up.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wow....I see my reputation being dragged thru the mud, unfairly. To all interested buyers, please check my feedback for actual feedback from AT members who have actually purchased from me. If you want want a nearly new bow, you pay for it...I have the right to refuse all offers I feel are not sufficient. End of story.

Both monsters and the extra limbs are still available, and will be priced to sell as follows:

2011 - MR5......$650

MR5 40-50 lbs limbs.....$50

2010 - MR7.......$450

These prices are the lowest Ill go!

bhwi

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.