Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been shooting BG sights for several years, and I've never had anything but positive customer service. A few weeks ago I had a post on here about bot having enough windage adjustment since swapping to the new RX1. After bare shaft tuning, and getting the bow fine tuned, I still couldn't get enough left adjustment from my sight (even threw on a Hog Father at the shop just to see if it would get me there). I contacted BG and talked through the issues, after it was all said and done, they sent a new extended windage bar (free of charge). I can't speak highly enough of BG, their sights are tough as nails, and they're customer service is literally second to none!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Archery Talk forum

·
Registered
11,793 Posts
Sweet, I have a Ascent verdict and love it. I didn’t get the target sight cause I got a good deal on the carbon Axcel Acheive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
When considering any sight I look at customer service. Black Gold is top notch. I cannot say the same of the completion.

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Best sight company bar none!!
Love my vengeance. Been using BG for many years.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,374 Posts
I posted last week about HHA and their customer service. Nice to know we have good customer service by both BG and HHA.

·
Registered
10,395 Posts
Wanting to get a Widow Maker in the worst way.

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Best sight company bar none!!
Love my vengeance. Been using BG for many years.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
I have a Vengeance and a single-pin Ascent setup with dovetails so I can swap for targets or hunting/bowhunter 3D. Works perfect.

I've been sweating hard over getting a Competition Sight to replace the Ascent. Sooner or later.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Hunter of many things
12,136 Posts
Good to hear!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
41 Posts
Need a sight myself, and have been doing research. Very comforting to see regular posts about MBG and HHA being on point with both quality and post-sale performance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts