Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello AT,

A good buddy of mine is filling some quality Elk hunts in Montana for a dynamite price. This outfitter is highly recommended and has tons of references. The total hunt cost is 2850.00 and that includes tags. It's 5 days and 6 nights of hunting. I am Lion hunting with him in December or I would surely be chasing screaming Elk in the fall. If interested give Pat a call @ 307-620-1463 Let him know Randy sent you.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Randy,
How is Pat offering pricing including license, when the fees for Nonresident Elk Combination license increased from $593 to $812 and the Outfitter Guaranteed licenses are no longer available?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are plenty of left over tags. He is very reasonably priced and understands that not everyone can afford a 5,000 dollar elk hunt. so for 2K +the 812 for the license Approximately 2850 you get 5 days and 6 nights of guided Elk hunting.. I think it's on heck of a deal.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm going diy for archery season.does he offer this deal for rifle hunting also??How are the deer numbers in the area;I have a combo tag???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts