Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well everyone the 2014 season is upon us and our 1st shoot as a New GPAA club and your 2014 N.C. ASA State Championship host we are very excite for this season to get started! Hoping for good weather so that everyone gets to come out Dec. 29th to show off their new toys. I know everyone has been bummed out because of the last two shoots being cancelled due to inclement weather because I sure was? As always we will have the same classes as last year with the addition of a 45 yd open trophy class. We look forward to seeing everyone this coming Sunday and Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!!!!!

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Looking forward to it!!Can you tell me what class my son will shoot and what his max yardage will be??He is 13 yrs old and shooting an open class setup.Slide bar sight,scope,long stabilizers,etc?

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Andy! I'm think he will need to shoot in a 40 yd class with his setup?
Looking forward to it!!Can you tell me what class my son will shoot and what his max yardage will be??He is 13 yrs old and shooting an open class setup.Slide bar sight,scope,long stabilizers,etc?

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Andy just found out the correct class your son will be able to shoot! Cub 20 yds Max and shoot what ya bring with a 220 max speed!! Sorry it took so long ,but I wanted to clarify this as I was wrong with my first answer!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts