Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Shootin and Cussin
22,930 Posts
I have seen these used for kids stuff but I would not want to shoot one with my compound. I really don't think you could get a "true" arrow flight using their heads.

You can get other targets, designed for compound bow shooting, for a good bit less money.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have seen these used for kids stuff but I would not want to shoot one with my compound. I really don't think you could get a "true" arrow flight using their heads.

You can get other targets, designed for compound bow shooting, for a good bit less money.
I thought the idea presented an element of safety for shooting around kids and in the back yard. I'll have to contact them and see if I can get one to check out. If I do I'll post pictures and do an evaluation on this thread.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Did you actually experience poor arrow flight with their heads? I am curious as to why that perception, not trying to be argumentative.

·
Shootin and Cussin
22,930 Posts
Did you actually experience poor arrow flight with their heads? I am curious as to why that perception, not trying to be argumentative.
I have not tried one with my compound. That's why I said "I don't think...".

·
Registered
250 Posts
Mac shoot me a PM I have four of them that I used at the middle school last year. I would be more than happy to bring one in for you to try. I also have the contacts to get them.

Also you can shoot these with a compound, they are rated for 360fps we have shot them many times with bows set at 70 lbs and they work well.

Thanks Tim

1 - 18 of 18 Posts