Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I find more information on 3-D, Spots, Field and any other types of archery?

I'm looking for some sites that have a lot of info on these different aspects of archery.

What is the best way to get involved with one of these if I decide to go ahead with it?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Are there any clubs around you locally? If there are, drive over when they're having a shoot and ask questions... 99% of the shooters will be happy to try to help you see what it's about and try to get you signed up if they're anything like around here. Get the club names if you know them and do a google search for the club website, lots of times you'll find the officer's emails there and you can talk with them about specifics that way too, I'm sure you'll find them more than eager to bring you aboard. Personally, I think field is awesome, but I enjoy 3D too, and spots indoors through the winter is a lot of fun even with your hunting bow.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.