19,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rdneckhntr said:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .....only a *******...here's to ya:darkbeer:
In my best Elvis voice....."thank you, thank you very much" :D

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Jerry, That just adds insult to injury. How in the hell did the North beat the South? I would like to party with you! :darkbeer: :darkbeer: :darkbeer:

·
Registered
529 Posts
Be sure to take the videos with you when you go out to Ralph's place hunting. He'll get a kick out of them.

If you can center punch a microwave you should be able to get an elk. LOL!!!!!

Maybe you should chance your handle to Micro Man!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks for the help!

Thanks for the help with my broadhead decision! I'm going to be switching broadheads and I've been trying to decide which way to go. I was leaning toward G5 Montecs but had seen some comments on here that they were a little soft. They certainly didn't look too soft going through one car door and into another! I've also been thinking about switching to a Magnus 4-Blade Stinger on my back-up bow shooting Easton 2315's. After watching this video I think they are the way to go!! Again thanks for the help!!!

And by the way, nice job picking the targets for these tests! I'd love to stick an arrow in a microwave and a car myself!!!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Here's another one with 5/8" marine plywood although not a video. No broadheads made it thru. Only mech. Mar-Den Vortex 2" made it through.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Great tests, Jerry! i know some of us here hunt in Africa, so for your next test how about shooting a big truck, to simulate cape buffs and such:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts