Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On behalf of Merlin and Merlin USA, I congratulate the following archers for their fine performances--

Jeff Button for fine his 4th place finish in Men's Open Pro at the US Open, and 7th place overall finish at the NAA Nationals. Great job Jeff!

Richy Burke for his great 1st place finish at the KAA State Field Championships In Men's Open. Keep up the good work Richy!

Cindy Lucangioli for her fine Gold-Medal performance in Womens' Traditional at the Colorado State Games, and backing that up with a bronze in women's Open compound in the 3D event.

Rich Lucangioli for his great Gold Medal finish in Senior Men's Traditional at the Coloradao State Games.

Anyone's scores I may have missed! Keep sending the input, and I will try to get it posted here for everyone!

I'd also like to thank all other Merlin and Merlin USA Staff members, as well as all other Merlin shooters out there. We appreciate the fact that you all choose to shoot our equipment.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Congrats to all Merlin shooters! Jeff, in particular was incredible to watch in his match up against Cuz in the US Open on Friday. Really awesome to watch a Merlin in the medal rounds at nationals! I think I was the loudest person rooting for him! lol

Me, I finished 11th overall at nationals, my highest place at a national tournament! Met many foreign shooters and had probably the best target mates all week!

Again, congrats to everyone!

~Scoobs~

·
Registered
13,177 Posts
Congrats all you fine Merlin shooters!

field14

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Scoobs! :eek:

Sorry I missed you---Scattered Mind Monday! :confused: Congrats on your accomplishment!

Honestly it's tough to get everyone listed and everything right what with everything coming in sometimes second and third hand, hope everyone can bear with me, and again I apologize if I miss anyone.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
I was waiting for this thread. Congrats Jeff and Denise. As well as all of you shooters. Saw pictures of both Jeff and Denise. Nice bows. :smile:

·
Registered
528 Posts
On behalf of all the "Wizards" of Sweden. congratulations to all Merlin shooters on your accomplishments

Magnus Edström

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Thanks all! All Merlin USA Staff members and shooters who shoot our products appreciate the support we have been getting this year! We promise next year will be a lot more fun and we may have a few more successes!

~Scoobs~

·
Registered
221 Posts
I would also like to congradulate Richy Burke (Lefty1) on his shooting at the KAA State field shoot, exellent shooting Richy! Now if I could only shoot my Merlin like he shoots his :confused:

Michael

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
I would like to congradulate Miranda Leek (Cub1) for taking 1st place in the youth female freestyle limited class with her Merlin Super Nova a while back at the Iowa State Target competition. This is a 900 round, and not only did she take first place, but set a new state record in her class with an 810, beating the old record by 111 points :thumbs_up . The record was shot in 30 mph wind gusts even :mg:

·
Registered
10,685 Posts
Way to go, Merlin shooters

Congratulations to all Merlin shooters from me, also. :cool:

Sag.

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
I'll do that Jeff, and Congrats to you too!

So how's the shooting going? Miranda's started on recurve, and looks to be doing well with it keeping all but one or two in the white at 20 yds for the most part. Me, I've hardly started to get back to plugging arrows, but it looks like that may change shortly.

Have a good one, and keep hammering those bow bullets. If we don't see you before hand, a round of ice cream in Mason City is on me next year :wink:

·
Registered
612 Posts
more congrats

just wanted to add Larry smith in the senior pro freestyle limited class who took first at the nfaa nationals and set every record he could with his supernova, and Renee Powell for taking 10th at nfaa nationals in the adult female freestyle class, shooting the max 3k

great shooting to all our merlin family,

Jon

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.