Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After pulling three cameras earlier in the week and seeing 2 small 8 pts and 3 or 4 assorted scrub bucks all after dark, I thought I'd count up the does, over 40, on three different stands on my 80 acre spot... So today was another doe day.
Got a camera arm finally, much better than the camera mounted on the bow, thought I'd share today's success.
Tons of turkeys as well, man they can eat a bunch !! Might have to hunt them this spring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-oN8-MCnGo

·
Registered
969 Posts
Pretty cool. Got some relation that has ground down there somewhere. Thought it was around Troutman somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
11,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
a Panasonic HDC-sd80 fairly small, takes a good video though, lots of zoom is what I like most about it

·
Airborne Archery
9,089 Posts
My next camera will be a good one but I use a Gopro Silver and it does ok. FIlming hunts is definitely cool!

·
SWAMP GANGSTER
3,998 Posts
Congrats, nice shooting Randy! The camera arm is much steadier.:thumbs_up

·
Airborne Archery
9,089 Posts
I want to hunt with you on your property. WOW! 40 does on 80 acres is ridiculous.

·
Registered
11,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL... that might have been misleading cgs, there is surrounding property, 200 acres on one side and maybe 100 on the other side, I'm in the middle

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Congratulations Randy !! Nice video clip and great shot.

BTW, how do you like the Covert MP6 Black ? I have three of them now and plan on adding a fourth.

·
Registered
6,739 Posts
Good job randy. Bow sounded pretty quiet on the video. No more vibration on the shot with the camera on. You're on the way to becoming professional. :D

·
Registered
18,524 Posts
Congratulations ...

·
Registered
11,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks guys! I like that covert camera 202, nice features for a small size, here is a pic of a couple of small bucks it took ..

IMAG0820.jpg

·
Registered
765 Posts
You Good Ole Southern ********=

can Git-R-Done==LOL

way to go Bud=
Always enjoy your posts as
they are "Real World" and
"Real Gooooooooooooooood"

keep her coming=

Doc

PS= which Bow are ya shootin=???

Recurve or what???????

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
There was a man named Randy who could shoot real dandy...he killed more deer than was really handy.

Ok folk song man put that to music. Lol

Congrats !!

·
Registered
11,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks all,
Doc, ole faithful SZ 380 GT III Pros, Grim Reaper, (which did loose a blade during the shot somewhere) was a little disappointed with the blood trail though, sparse at best, she went about 50 yds. in some real thick stuff, and I was getting a little nervous, but just had figure which way she went a time or two and find a drop here or there. 15 up ... 15 down !!!!!

John I'll have to work on it ! :wink:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts