Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Why?

Why would you shoot a broadhead at an arrow that is already in the target?
Vanes cost $$$
Its cool how you got the telephone poll to line up with your arrows:wink:
Does your broadheads hit the same place as your field points?

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Hate when that happens

Nice shooting.

I have the same issues with my Tribute.This was at 60 yds
60 yd-Robinhood1.jpg

·
Registered
6,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bart,

I shot the field tip into the arrow with the broadhead. I had 4 arrows in my hip quiver, 1 stinger and 3 field points. My bow was tuned pretty good but wanted to get my broadheads shooting lights out. I shot the stinger first then the 3 field points. My broadhead was hitting 2 inches right so I adjusted my rest out but groups did not tighten. Finally lowered my rest 1/32 and hocus pocus, robinhood. I unscrewed my broadhead from my robinhood and shoot 3 more groups perfect at 20 yds. And Bart, those are barred feathers not vanes.

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
You better call the FTC because I believe your XT is faulty :D :D :D :D :D

Nice shooting man!

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Ok

You got me:embara:
Good shooting:)
Now lets see that arrow in a monster:wink:

·
Registered
6,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey, where is the old boy who was talking of calling the FTC? I think I will shoot him a pm and see how he likes his XT. Surely he has it by now!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I know more than a few guys that are having the same problems.
I've never been so impressed with a bow myself....i've already ruined three arrows in the same fashion with mine...extremely accurate and forgiving with such a short ATA bow

·
Registered
6,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It sure is a good bow. I tell you I really like this WB I have on it. I would say I have fired at least 1500 arrows through it and know wear at all on my feathers. I have always shot fingers until I got this bow. I would notice alot more wear on my feathers shooting a centerest flipper. It was cheaper though ripping up feathers versus robinhooding arrows.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
That is a great problem to have isn't it!

·
Registered
9,843 Posts
I don't have that problem with my XT. I think the problem is it shoots EXACTLY where I'm aiming it when I release.:eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts