Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up one of the Morrell Super Duper bag targets today and I've got to say that this is by far the best target that I have ever had. I had been using a layered foam target before and practically blew out a nad every time I removed my arrows from it. With the Morrell, I can shoot an arrow from my Vulcan at 10 yards and remove my arrows with 2 fingers. And the best thing is that I got it at Scheels for $39.99.

·
Shut up and Shoot!!!
6,257 Posts
That is a great price and they are super targets. Look into the Outdoor Range target next time. It is just like the Super Duper but about twice as big with alot more aiming dots so you don't tear them up as fast.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I love my outdoor range target by Morrell but I wish they would change the target face back like it was. I hate the stupid flames around the bottom dots. I liked the larger red and blue spots.

hd

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have one as well and really like it. I too hate the small dots and flames. When I shoot from 40 and 59 yards, my pin cover up the dots.

To solve the problem I bought a new cover at Sportsman WH that has bigger dots.

Enjoy

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good idea...how much do the extra covers cost?

I have one as well and really like it. I too hate the small dots and flames. When I shoot from 40 and 59 yards, my pin cover up the dots.

To solve the problem I bought a new cover at Sportsman WH that has bigger dots.

Enjoy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts