Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Fat Jesus
29,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if any of you guys are wearing Mossy Oak Brush camo and hunting here in the midwest/south east? I stopped at Cabelas in KC over the weekend "on my way back from Denver,CO" and bought some of the Brush camo....I was just wondering how well it blended into the trees.
I know the PRIMOS guys have been using it some over the past year, anyone on here wearing it?

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Isn't that a prairie pattern?:confused:

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
I wore it throughout the last season, and again in Colorado over the past few weeks.
Here is my opinion.
Brush blends in extremely well with the bark on Cottonwood trees, or any other light colored tree.
It is also great when you are standing in the open in a grassy field, and doesn't appear as a big dark blob like MOBO does.
MOBO gets the nod if you are in Oak brush in the shadows, however.
I wore Obsession pants and a Brush shirt last season in Illinois, before the leaves were gone, and virtually disappeared in the stand, as evidenced by some publicity shots we took, which had to be redone later because you could not see what were trying to portray.
I prefer the lighter colored pattern, and do not feel as if I stand out nearly as much as when we wear MOBO.
Consequently, I wear it on most of our hunts.

Clifford Neames
Wild Outdoors Team

1 - 3 of 3 Posts