Archery Talk Forum banner

MossyOak Treestand camo...

933 Views 13 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  ELKhuntR
I know it's been talked about, but it's been out for a while now. My buddy is looking to make the switch, who likes it and who hates it???
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
841 Posts
I love it, I actually have been using it since the start of our bow season, Aug. 31. Most wouldn't think of using it but since the spot I was sitting in had few leaves on the trees in my backdrop, I opted to use it and man the deer looked right thru me. It is a great camo pattern.

· Registered
14,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I love it, I actually have been using it since the start of our bow season, Aug. 31. Most wouldn't think of using it but since the spot I was sitting in had few leaves on the trees in my backdrop, I opted to use it and man the deer looked right thru me. It is a great camo pattern.
Thanks, I have a spot like that too, Maybe I'll snag a set too.

· Registered
475 Posts
It looks good, but there are much more effective camo's out there. ASAT being one and predator being another.

· Registered
14,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was checking this out the other night, the Scent control and UA brands are a lot darker than the Dicks line Field & Stream...

I use the Nat Gear and love it, but have been tempted to try this in my one stand in a valley that the deer use, problem is they are at eye level coming down to me.

· Registered
3,979 Posts
nice pic! dig it. and congrats

tree stand worked great for me out west in the pummie flats of central oregon. fleece apparel which typically seems lighter in color which was perfect. Had a big 5x6 or 6x6 come to 25 yards right in on me and I was full draw for over a minute but he wouldn't step out into my shooting lane. He hit that magical line where he knew something should be moving or seen. Anyways, it blended in great in the pine thickets and lodgepole pine. And it also is working excellent in MN with the oaks and poplars.

I like it too! :)

My Cabela's Microtex pants are lighter than my Cabela's Dry Plus jacket.
It's a much lighter pattern than Breakup and I think will be more versatile.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.