Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Exclude all other factors. What’s your choice for most accurate broadhead?

·
Registered
909 Posts
Several factors goes toward BH accuracy:

1. Is bow properly tuned?
2. Is correct spined arrow being used?
3. Are arrow shaft ends squared?
4. What is the quality of BH construction?

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Tooth of the arrow standard heads. I can truly get close to a softball sized group with them at 80 (Depending on the day at that range obviously hahah!)

·
Registered
782 Posts
Sevr

·
Registered
782 Posts
Annihilators are also very accurate. I just can get over how small they are and how dull they come.......

·
Registered
17,324 Posts
Annihilators are also very accurate. I just can get over how small they are and how dull they come.......
Funny you say that I thought I was the only one that got very dull annihilator heads when everyone else said razor sharp out of the package.

They are, small and fly good tho.

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
I have had Good accuracy out of several
Qad
G5 havoc
Grim reapers
Wac Em's
Magnus
Slick trick
Are the ones that comes to mind

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Assuming a tuned bow and arrow. Magnus black hornet have been the most accurate at distance for me. If everything is tuned any mechanical should be accurate

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Jim Beam Apple, Mathews, Jim Beam Apple
2,052 Posts
I think it all depends on how you have all the parts of the equation lined up. I don't believe there is a "most accurate".
My current setup:
I have 150gr grizzlystik silverflames flying with my fp's at 45 yards. Haven't shot them farther than that yet.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
As long as it spins true and isn’t overly large the most accurate broadhead will be the one you hand me!

·
Shootin and Cussin
24,115 Posts
QAD Exodus. No question. I'm on my third bow and third set of arrows and have had no tuning issues.

·
Registered
Bowtech Realm X and PSE Inertia 50lbs
4,462 Posts
maybe the question should be is which is the most forgiving, as some of these guys you could tell they had a hard time getting thier favorite to shoot right out of the package...

Thunderheads on any of my bows since 1988

1 - 20 of 103 Posts