Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a Moultrie digital and it takes good pics in day light but, when the flash is used it whites everything out. Any sugestions?

Attachments

·
Registered
880 Posts
try rain X interior glass antifog on your exterior lense and it should fix the problem, it's the dew on the exterior lense that's causing that. I had the same problem with mine, you have to re-apply every 3-4 weeks, but it will solve the problem. Wal-Mart sells the anti-fog, like $4 for a big bottle.

·
Registered
754 Posts
good idea, I will also try it. The first picture that my camera ever took was of me and it was just my out line, I was completely whited out. I figured I was too close to the flash. Since then I have had very nice pictures, but I still have some of the white out on my night pictures. Thanks for the post and possible solution.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've messed with it in the house and the flash still does it?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Just letting you know I've had the same problem with the flash. Don't get me wrong, during the day, things are great, but at night all I get is white. You tried the anti-fog and it still does it to you? I haven't tried it yet, but I would like to try something to clear it up. So far only pics of *****, but hey, they can be shot too.

·
Registered
159 Posts
try placing a piece of tape over part of the flash...thus letting less light out when the pic is taken and hopefully not whiting out the picture

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think I've figured out the problem. I took a piece of notebook paper and taped it over the flash(inside the case) and VOILA! It works great now.
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts