Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some extra Moultrie Game Cameras that I haven't been used this past season and I just purchased some additional cameras, so these cameras need a new home. All the cameras work perfectly. All prices included shipping and I will absorb the Paypal fee. Please read detailed description for each camera below for more info:

I believe the 880's & 990i's are Generation #1 models - they are diffidently not Gen 2's.

M-880 #1.... used very little, housing/body is in excellent condition, works perfect. $85

M-880 #2.... used very little, however one of the times that I did use the camera, my elderly and senile neighbor tried to steel it, thereby breaking one of the side brackets for the python cable and the threaded insert on the bottom of the camera. The camera still functions great and still can be locked with a python cable. $65

M-990i #1.... used very little, housing/body is in excellent condition, works perfect. $110

M-990i #2.... works perfectly. Same as the above M-880, my elderly and senile neighbor tried to steel it, thereby breaking off the bracket for the python cable. The camera still functions great and still can be locked with a python cable utilizing the python brackets on the back of the camera.

And last but not least..............

2 - M-80XD... just bought these from a fellow AT member and I did not use them - only powered them up to confirm they work. Both cameras work perfectly, body/housing in great condition. $45, each

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.