Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does this modal get better battery life than the 100? Also I have heard that some batteries work better than others is this true.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
I'm not sure how long the batteries last in the 100 model but, in the 200 they last about 2-3 weeks. I have tried different brands of batteries also and it doesn't seem to make a difference. The camera takes good pictures but, the batteries don't last so that's the only thing I don't like about it. Get a cuddeback.

·
Registered
561 Posts
I use a rechargable and can go a long ways before charging on my Moultrie. It's a good heavy battery. More $ upfront. More money in your pocket later. Just checked my cam, it had 145 pics and 99% battery charge left. Half the pics were at night (flash). I had issues when I used the cheap batteries. You'll love them for your lantern also. Get 2 and do the swap thing.

·
Only visiting this planet
4,216 Posts
I posted this elsewhere but I have a moultrie 200 and I used a rechargable battery (not connected to a solar charger) for about 5 weeks, shooting maybe 40-50 shots per week (50% flash) and the indicator still showed it had 99% charge... :confused:

Yep - it surprised me

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
does it use the same memorie card as the cuddeback?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts