Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My I40 camera was knocked over by some cattle and got water in it. The camera still took pictures, but the LCD screen was ruined.

I called Moultrie and they said it would cost $25 to fix it since it was not a warranty problem. Sounded fair to me so I sent it in with a letter describing what happened and a check for $25.

Well I got a box from Moultrie today and to my surprise they sent me a brand new I40 camera and returned my check to me.

A+

· Registered
1,560 Posts
Agree on the A+ customer service!!!! Products are starting to scare me a bit, I own 3 moultires, 2 I40, 1 M60, all three have been sent in for a variety of issues that result in total camera failure. Range seems to be 3 - 11 months. They always send a new camera though....

· saskarcher
5,124 Posts
Thats great! a rarity these days..
I just bought a Moultrie I40,, I love it and have not had any problems,,
its nice to hear that they treat their customers so well,,
my next camera could well be another Moultrie.. ;)

· Registered
627 Posts
I agree with BCFRYE. I have 32 I 60's and I had to send one back 3 times. Each time they sent me a new one and it would fail also.

Had IR lights not working. LCD screen totally failed. One would not display the pics although it was still taking them. My buddy has an IR 40 that the LCD screen has quit working.

It gets a little expensive and a pain in the rear to package them up and mail them in, even if they do send you a new one.

I guess that is what you get when you are basically hanging a mini computer in the woods??????

Right now I am loving both of the IR 60's and they are out there scoutting for me as we sit here. There are some nice bucks moving in the middle of the night.

Attachments

· Registered
154 Posts
I bought 2 I40's last year and within a 2 month period both have quit working. I am sending them back for service. Great cam, when it works. Not worth a dime when it is not.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.