Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Heres a couple photos off a Moultrie 1.3 Digital TrailCam for 98.00. You be the judge.......Oh Yeah check out the "headgear" on the little man!!!

Some have questioned how "good" these cameras really are for 98.00.....Ive had nothing but success so far.....in the woods.....the distance is around 10-15 ft.....on the edge of fields close to 25-30ft!!! No delay on the flash and the "video" setting works AWESOME!!!!

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Good pics. Mine was a piece of crap and I promptly returned it and ordered a leaf river.

If you got a good one I am happy for you.

rick

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
TheHairlessone! said:
Good pics. Mine was a piece of crap and I promptly returned it and ordered a leaf river.

If you got a good one I am happy for you.

rick
My buddy has one and has been getting great pics, but having a ton of problems with batteries.........glad I got my Leaf Rivers also......been out for over two months and still have 1/2 battery life left..... :teeth:

The Moultries look very promising, but they've got to get the bugs worked out.......

·
Registered
105 Posts
ncbulldog2003 said:
Heres a couple photos off a Moultrie 1.3 Digital TrailCam for 98.00. You be the judge.......Oh Yeah check out the "headgear" on the little man!!!

Some have questioned how "good" these cameras really are for 98.00.....Ive had nothing but success so far.....in the woods.....the distance is around 10-15 ft.....on the edge of fields close to 25-30ft!!! No delay on the flash and the "video" setting works AWESOME!!!!
Whats the secret to getting good photos? all my pics are showing the animals on the outside edges of the photo.?

·
Registered
611 Posts
Set the camera so it has time to trigger. Don't set it up perpendicular to a narrow trail, by the time the camera triggers the deer will be past.

There are pros and cons to every camera. I know a ton of people who have returned stealth cams, even the $300 ones. As long as you know the cameras limitations and plan accordingly you'll get good pics.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts