Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I "won" a dozen Gold Tip camo PRO 7595 shafts from them, August 28th. I payed immediatley via paypal.

I waited.............Brown just kept on truckin'....

Waited more......... Brown kept truckin on again.....

I emailed them...nothing back..... Checked eBay - left me good feedback...that's good I guess.

Brown still no stoppy............

Another e-mail - nada....

Phone call......... apparently they got the payment, but "that's weird, your order was never processed"...........:eek: :mad: "We'll get them right out to you..."

Brown keeps on trucking by.................

I swear I'm taking spike strips from work tonight....they'll stop one way or another!:wink:

Anyone ever dealt with them, had any troubles?

They have over 1400 positive feedabacks, so this seems weird to me.....but it is WAY to close to the deer season to forget about!

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
I bought some arrows off them this year on 2 separate occasions and got them in a timely manner. They seemed ok to me. :)

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
I buy from them all the time. Don't look for brown, they typically use US mail
If you have any more problems contact Gordon Smith. He will take care of you.

Now, US mail, thats a "cross your finger and hope you get it"
Sorry if there are some postal workers out there but I have had sooooooo
many problems with them I wish that I could shop around and use another service but thats not an option.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I've always had great service from them. A co-worker had to wait quite awile for a sight he ordered from them, but I think the problem was with the sight company.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
I have bought a few dozen arrows from Mountain via Ebay. Never had a problem and always shipped quick. Think they will make things right.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts