Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, if you followed my 2nd try at Mt.lion this past Febuary, this is my lion full mount.

I'm more than pleased with Dave's work at Wild Arts in Conneticut. After spending weeks researching poses, he came up with this custom mount for me.

The photos are professionally done so he can use them for his website. Dave's other work is also great, ecspecially on Whitetails.

Happy Holidays all!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
I've always been told that you can tell a good taxidermist by the work on his cats. Good looking cat = good taxidermist. Thats a great looking mount right there thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
Wow!! I am speechless. My dream hunt. Phenomenal taxidermey. Looks alive!! Congrats on the puma!

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thx guys, you have to do this hunt

·
Team Mongrel Rookie
4,509 Posts

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Holy ****!!!! That is amazing! I bet that thing startles you more than a few times when you flick on the lights.
A friends wife came over last night and it did scare the you know what out if her!

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Dave does the best work I've ever seen.He is meticulous. He does all my whitetail mounts. His work is unreal. Stopping into his shop and viewing his mounts is a sight to behold.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Nice taxi work.l thought we were going to here the story of the college professor that suggested that NY State release 20 breeding pairs of Mt.Lions on Long Island to control the deer population.True story.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts