Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Hoyt nitrum and I want to get a movable pin sight. I usually hunt with a two piece quiver on my bow. Does sights like hha and others have issues when using a two piece quiver? I don’t shoot over 30-35 yards so I won’t be moving my pin while hunting. What sights don’t cause contact issues? I’m probably going a regular Hoyt 2 piece quiver. I posted this in another forum but figured it’s more hunting related so I posted it up here as well.
Just started getting this bow setup. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
There any multi pin sights that you can remove the other pins or put them back if you want later? I ask because the reason I’m going 1 pin is that I hunt close range, shoot 3d for fun. And don’t really like having lots of pins. I’m fighting through some bad target panic with back tension releases and want a little clutter in my sight rite now as possible. Figured 1 pin would be the way to go for me rite now.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Montana Black Gold has the adjustment knob forward of the sight screws which makes it clear of most quivers. I use it like you mentioned...it has 3 pins (25, 35, 45) which I leave locked for hunting season. For 3D, I can dial the top pin from 20 to 100 yards. 2AB542A2-9285-4F65-B1F8-7F92F41C1E5D.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts