Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for recommendations for a moveable, multipin sight. I presently have a spot-hogg real deal with pins at 20-30-40-50-60. I have the area where I can practice at much longer ranges.

It would be nice to be able to move the sight so I can practice out to 100 yards on occasion. I would think one of the moveable sights would allow this, but I do not want to shoot a single pin setup.

Has anyone seen a setup that would allow this?

Thanks.

·
Registered
245 Posts
movable multi

I had a HHA with three pins but found I couldn't crank it up that far because the arrow would hit the site pin.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Explorer

Truglo archery products use to make a sight just like you are talking about. It was called the Explorer. Had a 2 1/4" round ring with 4 fiberoptic pins. I bought one on ebay a few weeks ago. They don't list it on their website so I have to assume it is not in production at this time.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
http://www.vitalbowgear.com/tombstone.cfm

Duggaboy,

That is the type sight that I am looking for, thank you. I also found this vital bow gear sight (KJ's Intimidator) that says additional pins can be added. Anyone ever tried it?

BTW, how do you copy a website picture to your post?

Thanks.

·
Registered
6,311 Posts
There is a way to put more than one pic to your post but I don't know how to manage that yet. So I did it the traditional way -> copy to the harddisk and attach to the post.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts