Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THERE ARE TWO POSTS IN ORDER TO GET ALL PICS UP, PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT BOTH

I am moving west and need to minimize in order to make things work. I am looking to get rid of my whitetail stuff as I won't be hunting much in the Midwest for the foreseeable future. I have various items for sale, I would like to sell everything at once if at all possible to make this as easiest as possible. All reasonable offers considered, but please take into consideration shipping and pay pal fees - the first offer of $250 and you pay shipping will take everything in this post and my other. I will break up and sell these items individually, but I'd rather give someone the chance for it all first. These items have been used, some for more years than others, but all is in good shape and a whitetail season for me is a total of 9 days of bow hunting, that's it. I have a couple of scent control storage bags and a LockDown bino system I'd thrown in with these items as well. Please PM me with offers and/or questions, thanks for looking.

2 of 2

Scent Lok Savannah Jacket - Size 2XL
Scent Lok Crossbow Jacket w/ Windblocker - Size 2XL
Scent Lok Fleece Jacket w/ Polartec - Size 2XL
Scent Lok Savannh Pants - Size 2XL
Cabelas MT050 Rain Jacket - Size 2Xl Tall, having issues with zipper but could be easily fixed.

10.jpg 9.jpg 8.jpg 7.jpg 6.jpg

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Gonna give this stuff to local Wounded Warriors Hunt Org, thanks for looking everyone.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.