Archery Talk Forum banner

MPRA 3-D / Iron Buck Shoot

1763 Views 7 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  rwhouse
On April 17th the Military Police Regimental Association will have a 3-D / Iron Buck Tournament at the Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri Outdoor Recreation Center. This Tournament is to raise money for the MPRA Scholarship Fund. So if you are near Fort Leonard Wood be sure to join us on the 17th of April. For more info, visit www.mpraonline.org .

We will be at the Missouri Deer Classic on March 6 and 7 selling chances to WIN A HOYT CARBON MATRIX as part of our fundraiser.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you

I just want to thank everyone who visited our booth at the Missouri Deer Classic and made a donation to the Military Police Regimental Association and got there chance to win the Carbon Matrix. All of you are True Americans!! Thanks for the support!!!!

I shot my first spot shoot at the Deer Classic and don't laugh but I only shot a 267... But I wasn't last...LOL I will try again after I finish setting my new Z28 up and get my sights dialed in..

A Special Thanks goes out to Custom Archery for making sure We had a Bow to display since ours didn't get delivered in time...
You guys ROCK!!! :jazzmatazzes:

Stilly---OUT!!

· Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Preregister

I would recommend that everyone preregister for the Shoot... My estimate is that I will only be able to support approximately 400 shooters in one day. From the very positive feedback I have been receiving, we are going to have far more people show up. I never imagined that we would generate this amount of support and possible participation. Please preregister even if you are only planning on participating in one event. The address for the preregistration form is below... Please pass this info on to all your friends that plan on attending..

Thanks

http://www.mpraonline.com/index.php?option=com_jdownloads&Itemid=327&task=viewcategory&catid=11

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.