Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Average Joes Archery in Anoka is hosting a 2010 MSAA Regional Qualifiier on February 6th and 7th and again on February 13th and 14th We will be open for business on both Sundays (normally we are closed on Sundays).

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just another reminder.

·
Registered
737 Posts
basically, there are several shops/clubs that are host sites for the Regional qualifier for the state Tournament.

Dates are Feb 6/7 & 13/14. Some shops have both weekends or some have either one. Just have to check your area. (where are you from? might help)

Then you show up, pay your membership dues for a year, and your regional shooting fee and shoot a 300 score. Your host site will help with classifying your equipment so you get flighted appropriately. Then, you may attend the actual state shoot in Bemidji, MN on April 10/11.

check here for more details: http://www.mnarchery.org/
http://www.mnarchery.org/MSAATargetArchery.html#The State Indoor Tournament

hope this helps!

·
Registered
30,678 Posts
Just to clarify.. everyone who shoots in the qualifiers gets to shoot at State. They will sort us into groups of 20 or so (called flights) of comparable ability and equipment. You will shoot to place against your own flight-- not against those in other flights. In other words, those with an average score of 250 are not competing against the guys who shoot 300's.

Last year there was a huge turnout and it was a lot of fun. If you get the chance, you should give it a shot. Several shops around the cities will have qualifiers those two weekends-- you will want to sign up early to save a spot.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Zim Town and MN chick, I think you answered his questions. Thanks.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We are hosting again next weekend for those of you who couldnt make it out this weekend.

·
Registered
134 Posts
If I remember correctly, it usually takes quite a while for all the results. I don't believe I've ever seen them until The Minnesota Arrow comes out.

Patience my Dear! :)

·
Registered
557 Posts
Results are now posted on the msaa website.

·
Registered
30,678 Posts
:wav::wav::wav:

I can't WAIT!!! Just FYI- if anyone is going and has not reserved a room yet-- you should probably do so soon. They are going fast.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts