Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do Muck boots make your feet sweat in temps around 40*-50*? Looking at the sport all-terrain, I wear smartwool socks and liners.Tried the Lacrosse uninsulated but were a little tight on the top of my foot. Sure would like to try the Mucks,felt great on just worried about sweating.
Greg

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
they might sweat if your walking around a lot, otherwise they are perfect.

·
Registered
41 Posts
they are the best boot i have worn your feet will sweat in anything if you do a lot of walking

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
I bought a pair and feared the same thing, so I bought a pair of $12 rubber boots @ Tractor Supply. They are great, inexpensive and they're made in the USA.

My Muck boots should be great in cooler temps later this season.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Yes your feet will sweat, a lot. If you looking at this boot because of scent buy rubber. Neoprene is a porous material that holds scent, rubber will not. I have 2 pair of Mucks to use around the farm, good boot, however, they do not hold up well. They tear very easily but for a chore boot they are OK

·
Registered
1,362 Posts

Yeah they will all make your feet sweat if you walk a lot. If its cold enough for my feet to get cold I will have my 800g Lacrosse on. I NEVER wear any socks other than regular tube socks. No thick socks because my feet will sweat and freeze!
As far as mucks...the rub blisters on the back of my foot like I've never felt!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts